A smile is HELLO in every language!
I'm thrilled to be entering my 24th year in the Menomonee Falls School District! I'm honored to work with some of our first grade readers at Valley View and Riverside Elementary Schools! I look forward to meeting you. Please stop by to say hello!
Elementary Education: UW-LaCrosse
Educational Leadership Principalship/Director of Curriculum & Instruction: Cardinal Stritch College
Reading Recovery Teacher: National Lewis University
Reading Recovery Advocate: National Lewis University
Educator of the Year: Menomonee Falls School District: (1997)
Child Advocacy Award: Menomonee Falls School District: (2007)
Leadership Menomonee Falls: (1997)
Adjunct Professor: Cardinal Stritch University: (2002-2004)
Reading Recovery: This program is...
- For children entering the program from ordinary classes who have the most difficulty in reading and writing after K5 at school.
- Different for every child. The child's competencies are the starting point and the program moves from these competencies towards what the child is trying to do.
- Individually designed and individually delivered. Each child has an intensive program of daily instruction which supplements the regular class instruction activities.
- A program that helps children acquire efficient patterns of learning to enable them to work at the average level of their classmates and to continue to progress in their own school's instructional program.
The easiest way to contact me is:
and I'll get back to you as soon as possible
- through email:
- please leave a message with the office Administrative Assistant or ask for my extention.
Available Hours: Monday-Friday:
Valley View: 9am-12pm (262)250-2620 Rm: 212 Riverside: 12pm-4pm (262)255-8484 Rm. 109